Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Price Difference  (Read 3858 times)

Duck69

• Helpful Post Rating: 36
  • Unselfish Love
Price Difference
« on: May 29, 2006, 10:30:48 PM »

>:( Thinking that I might need another Security Control Console; I started searching X10 for just the console. What did I find ? They show the List price for the console at $49.99 one place and for $79.99 at another. I couldn't find a link to purchase it for $49.99 but I sure did for $79.99. So ! What's up with this ?
I let my fingers do the walking and found it at http://www.automatedoutlet.com/product.php?productid=685&cat=57&page=1   for $47.
If my new friends at the X10 forums suggest that this is what I really need to do. Guess where I'm going to buy it ?
Jim
"I'm not lazy, I'm just Resistant to exertion."

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
Re: Price Difference
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 10:49:06 PM »

eBay has some good prices on X10 stuff also.

...I let my fingers do the walking...
I does pay to shop around.
The main thing that is driving me away from the X10 site is its cheesy web pages and pop up ads.
I feel like I'm listening to a screaming car sales ad. You never hear Mercedes yelling "No money down..." They don't have to scream. They have a good product and treat their customers as if they have intelligence.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

Electronics Store

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 08:24:27 PM »

Hello, In response to checking around for prices I agree it is important to shop around. Certain business that work with X10 more on a day to day basis should be aware of some packages that are priced very reasonable & are not always listed on X10's website. I am an authorized X10 & Smarthome retailer. & there are benefits on prices if you can find a good reputable retailer to help you. for example you can get 2 motion sensors, 1 Mini Power Horn, 1 Voice Dialer Console, 4 Door/Window sensors, 2 Keyfob Remotes, One Security Pad Remote, 2 Security Decals, 1 Lamp Module, for $109.99 Plus Tax.

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 09:48:40 PM »

eBay has some good prices on X10 stuff also.

...I let my fingers do the walking...
I does pay to shop around.
The main thing that is driving me away from the X10 site is its cheesy web pages and pop up ads.
I feel like I'm listening to a screaming car sales ad. You never hear Mercedes yelling "No money down..." They don't have to scream. They have a good product and treat their customers as if they have intelligence.
[/quote

Ditto to that Amen!!!!

Tcj

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.