💬General Category > General Discussion

R-A-N-T-S:

<< < (2/6) > >>

ArtClark:
KDR, I am glad to see that others can honestly open up and show their AHP problems.  I noticed that lamp problem as soon as you mentioned it.  I was able to reproduce the problem on my setup as well.  Aggravating, isn't it   ;D

Sorry, but I couldn't keep a straight face anymore........

Even my rant, which isn't really serious, had me grinning while I typed it.  For me, X-10 is too much fun for me to stay mad at the system. 

(But I do like to rant once in a while....)

Brian H:
Duck69;
OH a new low for X10 and the sticky tab. Saw it tonight by going to the sales site for a look.

Tuicemen:
Too bad they didn't take the time to fix the "Newer version on server problem" they have. Seems their programers only know how to add pop up to web pages instead of fixing them!
As I mention on Yahoo chat "www.X10.com the popup king of the web !"

Michael M.:
For those of you interested, there is a popup disable link that will shut off the popup on your browser for up to 30-days.

Here's the URL: http://www.x10.com/x10ads1.htm

If you have a popup and don't know how to get rid of it, hit Refresh on your browser to shrink it, a second Refresh will make it go away.

JimC:
mmallari,

Thanks for the advice but that is an extra step that we should just not have to take. The POP UPS make the X10 site seem very unprofessional.

FWIW ... The X10 site is my last place to look for home automation equipment just because I find the site a real pain in the #@@. >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version