🖥️ActiveHome Pro > Third Party Add-Ons & Software

SmartCloud (Google, Alexa, and or Cortana x10 control)

(1/4) > >>

Tuicemen:
Although still not officially released I have started a section for this on my forum.
It wasn't originally designed as a add-on for AHP or even used the SDK, it was originally meant just so I could use my Google Home mini and pass web request for X10 to Alex10 or PcCompanion.
However I added the ability for it to stand alone sending x10 commands requested from Google Home, Cortana or Alexa direct.
This little web request handler only handles X10 requests and sends back a confirmation then disconnects.
I don't think this will run on anything less then Windows 7 as I think I used net 4.5 when compiling.
I posted a couple of setup tutorials on my forum for anyone that may wish additional info. These appear much more complicated they it really is ;)
The RC build is available to anyone that asks via email or PM.
By the way it is and always will be free! ;)
 >!

Tuicemen:
I officially released this with Alex10 v1.5.5 however since this can also be run as a standalone app sending X10 info triggered from Google home or Alexa I included a installer which can be found on my forum in the SmartCloud version history topic.
http://tuicemen.com/forum/index.php?topic=1223.msg7596#msg7596
I also compiled this version with net 4.0 so it should work with XP if anyone is still using that ::) :'
Also this is not a Java application, it will only run on a Windows PC!
 >!

Tuicemen:
A new version (1.0.2.1) is now online which fixes the multi icon displays in the system tray.

I've also started to make some progress in dimming using SmartThings cloud and a new device handler.
SmartThings is simular to HA-Bridge as it sends just a device brightness level. I'm trying to create a method to get arround this limitation. However we may be stuck with just having to say "device name (Level)%" :(
Saying dim or brighten right now seems to through an "error communicating with device" voice response. B:(

Tuicemen:
Several have asked for the tutorials on setting this up with SmartThings since my forum went down. :-[
I have retrieved the info and will attempt to either post in a thread here or create a web page with the info.
Hopefully this will be available by end of the week end.
The new X10 WIFI module release has kept my hoping  rofl
 >!

Tuicemen:
I cleaned up the text a bit and decided to post just as a text file.
If someone wished to take this an dress it up for easier reading I'm sure others would find that most helpful.
Note: This does work for Alexa, Google and Cortana however Cortana probably has the slowest response time.
 >!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version