Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: HELP-- Multi-Cam Scanning Issues in AHP  (Read 2239 times)

Kramer Chins

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
    • Kramer Chins
HELP-- Multi-Cam Scanning Issues in AHP
« on: January 27, 2009, 01:20:46 PM »

I have 4 wireless cameras set up on AHP.... And I only have 3 of them set up on my "Camera Scan" list..... The problem is when a sensor is tripped to start my camera scan/record macro it only records and scans on 2 cameras. And only one of the 2 is on my scan list. I have it set up to change cameras on a 5 sec. interval, is this time to short? Or is it that I have noise in the lines? Or am I missing something?

** If I pull up AHP Interface and click the "Go Live" button and then click the "Camera Scan" button it works fine... Goes throught the 3 cameras I have selected @ 5 sec. intervals..........
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:24:13 PM by Kramer Chins »
Registered Members of MCBA... WWW.KRAMERCHINS.COM

Trying to learn X10 Day by Day...........

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: HELP-- Multi-Cam Scanning Issues in AHP
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 05:10:19 AM »

......... The problem is when a sensor is tripped to start my camera scan/record macro it only records and scans on 2 cameras.  I have it set up to change cameras on a 5 sec. interval, is this time to short?
** If I pull up AHP Interface and click the "Go Live" button and then click the "Camera Scan" button it works fine... Goes throught the 3 cameras I have selected @ 5 sec. intervals..........

I can only guess at this.... but since this hasn't received a reply at least a guess brings it back up for review.

I would say your hunch about the 5 sec time (macro) being too short is correct. It would be my guess that the motion sensor keeps re-triggering the scan/record macro.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

hawk1

• Helpful Post Rating: 21
Re: HELP-- Multi-Cam Scanning Issues in AHP
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 10:06:30 AM »

I don't know if this will help, but this is the macro that I use and it works really well.  You might have to fine tune it to your setup.  Hope this helps.   http://www.x10community.com/forums/index.php?topic=11477.0
koopr@sstelco.com, I don't know what I'm doin but I'm havin fun doin it!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.