Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: e-mail blank images  (Read 8611 times)

roperroper100

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
e-mail blank images
« on: January 18, 2009, 05:09:17 PM »

Hi all I've got my AHP & plugins up and running my lights and appliances are working grate, I have two xcam2 with ninjas I tested each one and it works good right now I have one connected to the system I set up  macros to e-mail me pics and it does e-mail me but all the images are blanks.
OS XP has anyone had this problem?

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
Re: e-mail blank images
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 10:04:09 AM »

How much drive space do you have?

I ask becuase that was the problem for me. The $75 XP system I use for my automation system only came with a 30GB drive. While I knew I was getting a great deal, I also knew it would only be a matter of time before space would be an issue for saving video. What I didn't realize at the time was that AHP let's you set a cut off minimum at which it will no longer save pictures and video. I also didn't realize that the lowest you can set it for is about 20GB. Needless to say, it didn't take long for me to use 10GB of my 30GB drive for programs, video, and pictures.

Check your drive space and the cutoff setting in AHP and let us know what you find.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

roperroper100

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: e-mail blank images
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 04:43:18 PM »

Hi Steven thanks for replying
I have two Hard drives on my computer 1 has 2.06 GB free and the other has 3.52 GB free I change the DiskSpace Threshold to 35 MB, I get an e-mail everytime my sensor is triggered but sometimes I get no images with the e-mail and sometimes I get an image in the e-mail but it's blank ( no picture ) I can even send an e-mail invitation with my-house, so what do you think could be my problem can you help please or anyone else. Thanks

roper

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.