Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: MS14A RF range  (Read 27583 times)

JimC

• Helpful Post Rating: 41
Re: MS14A RF range
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 06:22:43 PM »

I just received an email from Automated Outlet today informing me that they were issuing me a full credit for the defective device (PSC05) including shipping charges. I am satisfied with their response to  my problem and with the speed with which they responded. They shipped my original order the same day I placed the order and they also sent the replacement the same day we agreed as to what the problem was. I would certainly concider ordering from them again.
_ _ ...  ..._ _

roger1818

• Helpful Post Rating: 28
  • Roger H.
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2006, 09:34:32 AM »

I am glad to hear that AO treated you well!  I had heard through the grape vine that they do, but I have never had a problem with one of my orders with which to put them to the test.  I now feel even more confindent reccomending AO to other people!  Thanks for keeping us posted.

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2006, 01:02:07 PM »

I bought a new RR501 from AO, since neither my local X10 dealer or X10USA will do by itself. It's bundled with a HR12A Palm Pad Controller, which I don't want or need. AO will sell you a RR501 by itelf.  My old RR501 managed to get the antenna broken, so I wanted a new one, since the old one had trouble getting the signals from the Stick-a-Switch in my Breakfast Room.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.