Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Next Update to Active Home Pro and a suggestion.  (Read 37243 times)

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: The Next Update to Active Home Pro and a suggestion.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 08:16:36 AM »

I don't have any of the plug-ins, and the worst version was 3.203. It was so buggy almost everybody rolled back to 3.201.  3.204 came out July 3 and I've had no problems with it.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 11:24:08 PM »

Additional suggestion for an upgrade to AHP:  Fix it so AHP won't kill Windows screen savers.  It's a PITA to have to reset the screen saver every time AHP is opened.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 07:04:08 PM »

Add the necessary support for the Leviton 6381 I just bought three and to my HORROR  :( ??? :o found that the CM15a could not communicate with them! I created a few timers and the 15a was never able to turn them on or send the correct dim command I find this really really strange because they are LISTED under lamps in AHP, really like the fact that they ramp up softly opposed to coming on full bright and then romping down. But they also have a memory function which might be there Achilles heal because when you turn them on they go to the last dim level this might be the problem but if there was a problem x10 shouldn't included them as compatible in the software, so my suggestion is add support for the 6381 AHP has listed under lamps. Thanks and Please Hurry!!!

Tom j

Walt2

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 28
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 09:32:12 PM »

But they also have a memory function which might be there Achilles heal because when you turn them on they go to the last dim level this might be the problem but ...

X10's own 2-way lamp modules do the same thing.  AHP can handle it today.
* Sears Home Control System, Radio Shack Plug 'n Power, NuTone, Stanley LightMaker, BSR, HomeLink.
* Tecmar Device Master, CP290 (LightHouse), CM11A (AH), CM14A (AH2), CM15A (AHPro).

Walt2

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 28
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 09:35:57 PM »

Add the necessary support for the Leviton 6381 I just bought three and to my HORROR  :( ??? :o found that the CM15a could not communicate with them! I created a few timers and the 15a was never able to turn them on or send the correct dim command

IMHO, something else must be happening.   A straight X10 'on' and 'off' should at least work.

For the more fancy stuff, with the conditional macro add-on, you can program up any X10 extended command, including those to work with pre-set dim and ramp rates.
* Sears Home Control System, Radio Shack Plug 'n Power, NuTone, Stanley LightMaker, BSR, HomeLink.
* Tecmar Device Master, CP290 (LightHouse), CM11A (AH), CM14A (AH2), CM15A (AHPro).
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.