Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Have To Give You Guys Credit For...  (Read 3176 times)

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Have To Give You Guys Credit For...
« on: September 26, 2006, 02:31:21 AM »

Just wanted to say how impressed I am that x10 post both positive and negative reviews of their products. I tried to post a review on the Global computer website in which I criticized the fact that the Vizio 42 inch LCD TV had the s-video inputs hanging off the side they said they could not post it because they only like to post "the positive experiences of there customers" To x10 credit they post it all and I really respect them for it! I have posted some negative reviews here but in all fairness most of x10 products work great I should know I've spent thousands on them and that's not an exaggeration, I'm a serious gadgetholic and x10 helps supports my habit. It's  just that I want to see certain products improved and better quality control especially on the security products. By posting both the positive and negative experiences of their customers I see it as helping x10 improve there product line and assisting their customers in making truly informed decisions. Really just hoping that someone will  take a serious look at that MS10a motion detector with better detection in the two movement mode and complete systems starting at 99 bucks they would really have a real winner on their hands. Whata' you guys think?   :)

Tcj
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 04:19:10 PM by tom j »

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Have To Give You Guys Credit For...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 10:43:29 PM »

I haven't much quality problems with X10. The X0 technology isn't perfect, but it's a heck of a lot of fun (I think you'll agree).

There are pricer similar products out there. But the cheaper the price... the more I can do. I know it all adds up to a hefty chunk of change sooner or later (generally sooner). But it's a few bucks here and couple dollars there.

And next thing you know... we have a home of the future. Of course the future only works reliably about 95% of the time, but what the heck, it's still impressive.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 07:56:58 PM by Dave_x10_L »
Home Automation is an always changing technology

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.