Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Need help  (Read 6420 times)

avocado

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Need help
« on: October 09, 2006, 06:10:38 PM »

Need help finding right product(s) :-\!
I have very uneven terrain around my house and would like to have perimeter notification of intruder. After researching the various possible solutions, I believe having motion detector floodlights that will send a signal when they are activated would be my best bet. Do any exist or is the techology available to construct them?
I would also like to have camera(s) to see one blind side of house. Indoor motion sensor for two rooms of house seperate from any system for rest of house. Driveway alert w/ ability to notify a mobile/handheld unit.
Suggestions anyone?
Thank you,
avocado

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Need help
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 07:06:54 PM »

Dual flood light motion sensors
Wireless cams
Searching X10 & or the x10 knowledge base will  turn up everything your looking for! :) :D ::) !
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

immyfish

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 12:59:27 PM »

Need help finding right product(s) :-\!
I have very uneven terrain around my house and would like to have perimeter notification of intruder. After researching the various possible solutions, I believe having motion detector floodlights that will send a signal when they are activated would be my best bet. Do any exist or is the techology available to construct them?
I would also like to have camera(s) to see one blind side of house. Indoor motion sensor for two rooms of house seperate from any system for rest of house. Driveway alert w/ ability to notify a mobile/handheld unit.
Suggestions anyone?
Thank you,
avocado
Do you want something that works the way it's supposed to out of the box? If so, KEEP AWAY FROM X10!!!! If you want a (sometimes) fun hobby and second job maintaining and playing with varyous workarounds to get the products to do what they're supposed to do - then you're in the right place!  X10 all the way!

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 04:26:22 PM »

immyfish

What kind problems are you having?
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.