Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MyHouse does not connect  (Read 4640 times)

wings515

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
MyHouse does not connect
« on: November 15, 2006, 09:29:32 PM »

This is my first posting so please be kind.  I just installed two systems with AHP, iwitness and myhouse remote software.  I can remotely login to each system from a third internet computer if only one of the systems is connected to the server.  If both are connected to the server, I get a connection but I can never see the video.  It seem to hang.

I have re-loaded the software many times.  In my original installation, due to the confusion of setup zip files, registration codes and software details, I might have used the same registration codes for both systems.  I have been told that when a re-install is done, the registration codes are requested again.  That is not true even if you do a MS remove and a program files delete. The registration information is not required. During the re-install you can see some files are skipped.

I have different login user names and passwords.  I would re-install all the software if this problem would be solved but it seems the standard removal does not get rid of every thing.

If there are any other points of information needed to solve this problem, please ask.  X10 support is not the most responsive.

Thanks you

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: MyHouse does not connect
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 10:32:39 PM »

wings515:
Welcome aboard!
You need to delete the folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\X10 as well as the AHP folder normaly C:\Program Files\ActiveHome Pro
you need to stop any X10files from running via windows task manager or you won't be able to delete all the folders! ;)
If you do an advanced search for "uninstalling AHP" you'll find more detailed info! ;)
*Cheers*
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.