Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wired Camera Connection  (Read 18501 times)

electronicallyconf

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Wired Camera Connection
« on: December 20, 2006, 02:11:21 PM »

What is the simplest way to connect 4 wired Nightwatch II cameras to a vcr to record motion only, and to view all 4 on the tv screen?  Thanks for all the help!

Jeremyj

Re: Wired Camera Connection
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 09:43:49 PM »

I am no expert, but right now I have 4 cameras hooked up to a quad processor and then to a time lapse VCR. One camera is hooked up to an appliance module that is triggered by a motion sensor. If your VCR has a "Record Lock," you could hook up the VCR to the appliance module and have it triggered by a couple of motion sensors. That's my guess.

electronicallyconf

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 12:57:14 PM »

On the quad processor and time lapse VCR, do they have to have certain capabilities and compatibility to X10?  Can the two items be purchased through X10 or is there another company that has good quality equipment?

Thanks.

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 10:25:25 PM »

On the quad processor and time lapse VCR, do they have to have certain capabilities and compatibility to X10?  Can the two items be purchased through X10 or is there another company that has good quality equipment?

Thanks.

You can find this stuff all over the web do a Google search under security quad processors and check on Amazon.com you're fine more info then you probably have time to go through.

Tom j

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.