Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Download Link  (Read 6532 times)

zymotico

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Download Link
« on: February 09, 2008, 11:42:17 AM »

So I received the CM15A today and read that I should have received a download link for the AHP software. I never received such an email. After searching the forums I see a link to request the download, I have done that several times now over the last 2 hours and still not received anything, how long does this typically take? This is my first purchase with X10 and so far I am not impressed with this method of software delivery. Oh yeah, and of course, Support is not open on the weekends! I receive other emails from X10 all the time, useless offers, registration details to this forum, chat session with support which of course is only "for pre-sales support questions!!!!"

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Download Link
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 05:08:26 PM »

To purchase from X10... you had to submit an email address... so you could receive a purchase confirmation. I am surprised you weren't concerned when you didn't receive the purchase confirmation.... following the purchase. That email would have included the needed links and info.

Could you (like most of us) be using more than one email address? Have you checked the others? Often... X10 emails can end-up in "junk mail" folders.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 07:02:25 PM »

zymotico make sure you have your e-mail filtering off as Dave stated:
Often... X10 emails can end-up in "junk mail" folders.
Many IPS have X10 listed as spamers and auto send any e-mail from them to the junk folder, thus never getting downloaded to you!
Once you have made sure e-mail from them can get threw, resubmit a link request. Requests for links usually take a day or two!
Hope you saved the packing slip as you will need your order number. ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

zymotico

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 07:37:32 PM »

To purchase from X10... you had to submit an email address... so you could receive a purchase confirmation. I am surprised you weren't concerned when you didn't receive the purchase confirmation.... following the purchase. That email would have included the needed links and info.

Could you (like most of us) be using more than one email address? Have you checked the others? Often... X10 emails can end-up in "junk mail" folders.

I did get the confirmation email and the shipped email and now all the other emails I get from X10 but not the one with the download link, I've checked my Inbox, Spam & Trash and nothing. It sounds like from another reply here that the email can take 1-2 days after you ask for it again.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.