📝Reviews > Old X10 web sites

is there a worse looking site than X10's?

(1/3) > >>

spamandeggs:
seriously.

it's badly cluttered and what's up with the little "fake window" dancing around that TRICKS YOU when you click on teh "X" in the upper right hand corner to close it?

that's deceiptfull and why would people do business with a company that is deceiptfull right from the git go?

NA7A:
How in the heck can a thread have over 800 views and no replays?

Anyway, here is mine....I agree about the "badly cluttered" web site, in fact this is partly why I posted my thread above named "confusing". I agree it could give the impression of being deceptive however I have had very good service from X10 with timely deliveries, great products for the price and helpful technical service reps.

One thing that I find kind of deceptive is the fact that some customers may believe that all wireless cameras have audio capabilities (and most due) but you are sold only a video receiver. I guess what I am saying is that if a camera has both video and audio capabilities you should only be sold the video/audio receiver and not just the video receiver. Why should you have to dig out the spec's in order to make sure you are getting what you expect.

My 2 cents.

steven r:

--- Quote from: NA7A on December 05, 2007, 10:19:18 AM ---How in the heck can a thread have over 800 views and no replays?...

--- End quote ---
...because this subject has been covered in several other threads already and many viewers may not choose the open the can of worms again.

NA7A:
Ok thats a good reason.

YB:
all i have to say is it used to be bad yes... its not that bad anymore..  yes.. i agree.. its still pretty out there... but everyone has to admit that it is better now then it used to be... heck, we are not even pop up kings anymore..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version