Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Wish is for a temperature/humidity sensor  (Read 13237 times)

ltboop

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
My Wish is for a temperature/humidity sensor
« on: March 12, 2007, 11:46:22 PM »

I would like to see a plug in sensor that would report temperature and humidity for the room in which it is installed.  All I need is a digital readout in AHP,  of the temperature and humidity and a way to log these readings (by  minutes, hours, or time of day, any one of these would work)   I know there are other solutions to this,  but I am using X10.  The Active Home Pro desktop is the perfect place(in my case) to view this and I don't want to have any more systems to take care of.  Also I am not an electrical  engineer or a software developer, so building this is out of the question. 

Thanks
ltboop

nklght

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
Re: My Wish is for a temperature/humidity sensor
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 01:00:20 AM »

I would like to see the same thing, so I could use a macro to turn on or off a device.  Unfortunately, there is module which can be used with a powerlflash unit to accomplish what you probablly want to do.

LI-Bob

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 07:16:23 PM »

I wish for the same as well. Both indoor and outdoor sensors. Perhaps a module that will receive a 0- 10 volt signal that any sensor could be configured using software to generate the proper output (Temp, humidity, pressure, proximity)

Walt2

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 28
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 08:04:25 AM »

There is the Templinc, though it does only temperature and not humidity.

Its available from SmartHome and Home Depot.
* Sears Home Control System, Radio Shack Plug 'n Power, NuTone, Stanley LightMaker, BSR, HomeLink.
* Tecmar Device Master, CP290 (LightHouse), CM11A (AH), CM14A (AH2), CM15A (AHPro).

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.