Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Can't save macro  (Read 6220 times)

rob4kelli

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Can't save macro
« on: June 08, 2007, 10:00:01 PM »

I just started playing with the advance functions and what I am trying to do is save a macro I created. I am using the windows cammand fuction to execute a batch file and the trigger is the front door sensor. The macro works, but I can't save it. If I click on the save at the bottom right, it seems to work, but when I close AHP and reopen it, the macro is gone. So I have to rebuild it again. ??? :-\
 Does anyone have any idea's what would be causing this?

Don N

• Helpful Post Rating: 14
Re: Can't save macro
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 10:28:11 PM »

Perhaps I misunderstand your problem, but can't you Select File (top left of the AHP Macro Designer Window) and then Select Save.  This should save your Macro.

rob4kelli

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 11:07:14 PM »

That did it ;D
I never had to do that with my other macros. The ones that aren't using the advanced functions. I could just click on the disk at the bottom right corner and everything would be saved.

Thanks

KDR

• Helpful Post Rating: 53
    • Home Automation Chat
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 02:51:09 AM »

rob4kelli   glad DonN's suggestion worked. Could you tell us what version of AHP you have? Also have you added any software plugins lately? I would like to try it on my setup if we have the same versions. I have gotten into the habit of clicking Tools then Download Timers and Macros which also saves everything.

----------------KDR
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 02:59:59 AM by KDR »
Note: "Guests" may read the X10 forum , but you must register to post!

When I'm online you can find me in the Home Automation Chat Room!

Boiler

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 04:00:06 PM »

rob4kelli,
I just tried the save procedure your described - created an advanced command (batch file) and saved using the icon in the lower right corner.  Everything worked fine.  I shut down AHP and brought it back up - the batch file call was still there.  Running AHP 3.204 with SmartMacros and MyHouse. 

Boiler

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 04:37:25 PM »

Below is a link to the revision history for AHP.  Nothing really jumps out as being related to your problem.

http://www.x10.com/support/rev_ahp.htm

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.