Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Remote Setup of Vanguard Camera  (Read 5131 times)

prt328

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Remote Setup of Vanguard Camera
« on: July 30, 2007, 09:31:19 PM »

I have 2 Vanguards installed 1800 mile from my home.  I'm using Active Home Pro and also have GoToMy PC installed (total access to my remote PC).  I did not set up the AGC, etc. when I set the cameras up as thie picture was great.  When I access remotely now the pix are very dark and don't adjust to the light conditions.  Can I make the adjustments to the camera from here or am I screwed?  The Video Proc module does not work; I can slide the settings but cannot set the "auto" flag. 

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Remote Setup of Vanguard Camera
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 09:20:57 PM »

Can I make the adjustments to the camera from here or am I screwed?  The Video Proc module does not work; I can slide the settings but cannot set the "auto" flag. 

I have never used go to my PC... but assumed it gave you FULL control of the remote PC... as if you where there. If that ISN'T the case, you can/could (maybe) use MS Messenger to gain full remote control. I have used that feature to repair my son's PC two states away.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

cherryzeus

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Remote Setup of Vanguard Camera
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 09:55:28 PM »

I hope someone can help me. I have been trying to connect my Vanguard software and hardware. Everything is working fine EXCEPT for the CM19A. I am unable to move my pan and tilt cameras with the controls on the screen.  I can use the remote just fine. From reading all of the posts here, I think that the CM19A is what is sending the left, right, up and down signals from computer to the camera, am I right ??  Someone please HELP !!!!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.