Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Drivers for Visata  (Read 4135 times)

shomu

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Drivers for Visata
« on: December 19, 2007, 04:02:16 AM »

How can I get all the drivers for Windows Vista? I want to download the Vanguard software directly from your site. How can I do that? Please response as early as possible.

Walt2

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 28
Re: Drivers for Visata
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 06:04:34 PM »

... directly from your site. How can I do that? Please response as early as possible.

This is peer to peer (customer to customer) help.  It isn't our download site.   So, we have no control over when drivers get made available.
* Sears Home Control System, Radio Shack Plug 'n Power, NuTone, Stanley LightMaker, BSR, HomeLink.
* Tecmar Device Master, CP290 (LightHouse), CM11A (AH), CM14A (AH2), CM15A (AHPro).

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Drivers for Visata
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 06:49:06 PM »

How can I get all the drivers for Windows Vista? I want to download the Vanguard software directly from your site. How can I do that? Please response as early as possible.
Vista drivers aren't available yet for the VA11A(USB video capture device) there is however a thread explaining how to edit this DLL file so it will work with Vista
Doing an Advanced Search will turn it up (I believe it is in the iWitness plug-in section)!
the Vanguard software is downloadable only through a download link e-mailed to you once you buy! If you already have the software but lost the download link you can request a new link  via the
Software Download Link Request
As Walt2 stated
This is peer to peer (customer to customer) help.

Although X10 staff do read the posts on here from time to time it is faster if you call:
Customer Support: 800-442-5109
Technical Support: 800-442-5138
Order By Phone / X10 Product Questions: 800-675-3044
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 06:50:57 PM by Tuicemen »
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.