Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ATI All-In Wonder Video Card  (Read 15281 times)

gnewmanjr

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
ATI All-In Wonder Video Card
« on: April 28, 2007, 07:36:53 AM »

Does anyone know how to get a XX20A Camera to work with the ATI All In Wonder Video Card (9000 series)?  Do I need special drivers?  I can hook the RCA connector to the back of  this video card but I cannot get it to recognize the video feed from my camera.....HELP!

hawk1

• Helpful Post Rating: 21
Re: ATI All-In Wonder Video Card
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 08:45:44 AM »

what software are you using? test the camera on your tv or something else, if the camera works then; it must be the card or the software you are using. hook your input on the card to a vcr or something else and see if it works with the ati software.  if it doesn't then you probably need to update drivers; if it works then try the software your using if different than the ati software. if it doesn't work then you know its your software that you are trying to view with. the only drivers you should need is the ati drivers.  hope this helps
koopr@sstelco.com, I don't know what I'm doin but I'm havin fun doin it!

darkstarz

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
  • USMC - Semper Fi - Once a Marine, Always a Marine
    • Darkstarz World
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »

I am using the AIW 9800 and haven't had any issues with video, or recording video from my X10 camera's through Input, and have to say the only issue I have is now with Vista drivers. But they have been getting closer to having them complete. (knock on wood) I use the AHP for video recording for my cameras. Have a switch for multiple video input connections so I can have the X10 camera's, VCR and Digital camera all connected at the same time and just push a button to switch from one to the other.
Larry S.
http://www.darkstarz.com
The impossible we do immediately,
Miracles may take us a day longer.

gnewmanjr

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 09:43:21 PM »

Thanks for the info.  I will give these ideas a try.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 04:49:48 PM »

This thread has been getting hits lately And I don't know how I missed it the first time arround but stuff happens!
Since gnewmanjr posted in iWatchOut/iWitness I assume they are using AHP with said plug-in!

If this is true, iWatchOut/iWitness isn't capable of utilizing the ATI All-In Wonder Video Card as a capture device!
Only the VA11A will work for the AHP software! :(

larry s post may be confusing as I also can capture video with my ATI All-In Wonder Video Card  just not using AHP!
Of coarse I'm not using Vista either,but XP! (Maybe Vista allows AHP to utilize the said card?);) :D ;D
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.