Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Timer problem fixed  (Read 6905 times)

dahur

• Helpful Post Rating: 10
Timer problem fixed
« on: December 04, 2007, 11:33:58 PM »

I did a search on "Timer Problems", and after reading half a dozen posts, you guys hooked me up.  My outside Christmas lights would go off just fine, but would not come on via timer. Remote worked just fine.   Your advice: change from lamp to appliance modules in AHP.  And Tools/preferences/change to "all on".  Now all is good. Thanks to you guys.

I was going to switch over to one of the other technologies, but you all got me through my problems with flying colors.  Having BVC was just the greatest add on to all this. I can't really see going with something else and losing that program for sure.

-Bill- (of wgjohns.com)

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 81
  • He's just this guy. You know?
    • wgjohns.com
Re: Timer problem fixed
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 10:26:13 PM »

I did a search on "Timer Problems", and after reading half a dozen posts, you guys hooked me up.  My outside Christmas lights would go off just fine, but would not come on via timer. Remote worked just fine.   Your advice: change from lamp to appliance modules in AHP.  And Tools/preferences/change to "all on".  Now all is good. Thanks to you guys.

I was going to switch over to one of the other technologies, but you all got me through my problems with flying colors.  Having BVC was just the greatest add on to all this. I can't really see going with something else and losing that program for sure.

Thanks from all of us that contribute to these forums!  It's good to hear that our work is helping.

Thanks from me in particular for:
Having BVC was just the greatest add on to all this. I can't really see going with something else and losing that program for sure.

I couldn't ask for a better reference!   :o   8)   :D
-Bill- (of wgjohns.com)
bill@wgjohns.com

In the real world, the only constant is change.

When I'm online you can find me in the Home Automation Chat Room!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.