Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Showtime equipment  (Read 20765 times)

elpeacen

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Showtime equipment
« on: July 10, 2006, 06:01:17 PM »

I can't get the showtime equipment to work. My order was mixed up and sent to me in two separate orders, with no email of software link. Can anyone help me to use this software. If it worked, it would be a great feature to have, but I can't get anywhere. Has anyone gotten this equipment to work.

I tried that chat link, and they just say that I should have gotten an email link to the software. I can't get thru, that my order was mixed up, and my equipment was sent in two separate orders, and I never got the original email link. When I use either of the order numbers, it only takes me to more advertising, no software link. It doesn't seem that anyone at tech support is interested in helping me. I wonder if I should just sent this stuff back, because I cant' get it to work. I'm getting dejected.

I try the phone support, which has me holding for so long, that the batteries on my wireless phone goes out!!! Why can't they just hire enough tech support personnel to take care of the volume of calls better!!

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Re: Showtime equipment
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 12:50:41 PM »

I can't get the showtime equipment to work. My order was mixed up and sent to me in two separate orders, with no email of software link. Can anyone help me to use this software. If it worked, it would be a great feature to have, but I can't get anywhere. Has anyone gotten this equipment to work.

I tried that chat link, and they just say that I should have gotten an email link to the software. I can't get thru, that my order was mixed up, and my equipment was sent in two separate orders, and I never got the original email link. When I use either of the order numbers, it only takes me to more advertising, no software link. It doesn't seem that anyone at tech support is interested in helping me. I wonder if I should just sent this stuff back, because I cant' get it to work. I'm getting dejected.

I try the phone support, which has me holding for so long, that the batteries on my wireless phone goes out!!! Why can't they just hire enough tech support personnel to take care of the volume of calls better!!

You think you've been waiting a long time, I've been trying to get an issue resolved with my video Commander 2 for going on three years now that's a long hold time, the model of my phone as actually changed during this period.  :P

Tom j

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.