Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Floodcam Question??  (Read 6362 times)

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Floodcam Question??
« on: July 10, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »

Hi guys got a question concerning floodcam that I'm hoping someone can help. Well I got one all wired up and at least in the house it seems to be working well almost, got it hooked up to to an old extention cord for testing and what I've discovered is that after the unit detects motion and turns the camera on after the predetermined time when the camera shuts off it takes about 45 seconds before with it detect motion again and turn on the floods and the camera for example in the room where I have it setup if you walk in the floods come on and the camera starts transmitting if you stand right outside the door and step back in the room right after the floods cut off the motion sensor will not respond to any additional motion for about 45 seconds, so I'm wording if I got a bad one. I know the regular x10 floods have no delay in this respect so if the lights cut off and you immediately  walk across it's path they will come right back on, hoping someone can tell me if this one needs to be returned luckily I got the extended warranty on this one. Thanks!

Tom j

x10nut

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Floodcam Question??
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 12:18:34 PM »

Page 8 of the VT38A owners manual says that after the the camera turns off, it will not respond to motion again for about 30 seconds.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.