Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Missing parts  (Read 3920 times)

zappenfusen

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Missing parts
« on: February 26, 2008, 11:16:39 PM »

I have been using X-10 in my home for years but due to the nature of the products and the nature of the web site have been extremely hesitant to install it in customers homes.  Being a licensed electrician and honoring the traditional 1 year warranty I just have not seen X-10 fit to sell to my customers. I recently made an order which included some basic home automation items for my family and 1 of my customers. It was numerous items and several of the constant X-10 "package deals" totaling over $ 400.00. When I received the box full of goodies it was so chock full of screw ups I couldn't believe it. Most glaringly it was missing the switches and remotes I had promised an old customer. Is this the usual with X-10 on what I consider a large order? This being the 1st time I've attempted to sell X-10 I'm really discouraged and leary of attempting to reorder the parts I'm missing. I can handle the constant glitches that introducing interference on the powerline to control devices is inherent with, but my customers ain't no electricians. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Zappenfusen

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.