🖥️ActiveHome Pro > User-Designed Working Macros

[TIP] Alternate Email Method If MyHouseOnline Email Won't Work For You

<< < (3/4) > >>

JMac:
I had been using VBS (and yahoo) for quite a while with no problems.  Then I realized that messages would take as long as 45 - 50 minutes before completion.  I switched to "gmail" setup and the message completion only took a few seconds.  Anybody know how come ?

Noam:
I have found that Yahoo mail can be slow (especially in the last few months) for no apparent reason.

JMac:
Thanks, Noam.  For awhile I thought I was going to have to dig deeper into my setup to locate the problem.

pconroy:

--- Quote from: Noam on August 13, 2010, 10:16:35 AM ---I have found that Yahoo mail can be slow (especially in the last few months) for no apparent reason.

--- End quote ---

i don't want to kick a company when it's down - but a few of the other Yahoo services I still use - like their groups - appears to have slid downhill dramatically.

Noam:
I'm happy to keep kicking - let them fight back (fix the problems)!

They BROKE Blackberry synchronization for nearly two months earlier this summer.
They BROKE my calendar (by "upgrading" it to the new Beta calendar), so it can no longer sync with my Blackberry.

I've been using them as my primary e-mail address for over 10 years, so it is really hard for me to just dump them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version