Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Very low audio on VK82A  (Read 10944 times)

anant_b

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Very low audio on VK82A
« on: June 13, 2008, 07:11:54 PM »

Hi friends, I recently purchased VK82A wireless audio/video sender receiver. I have connected the signal sender to my satellite box and the signal receiver to my TV. The video quality is very good. The problem is that the audio volume drops significantly (Both receiver and sender are in the same rom). The volume drops even more when I connect the signal receiver to my TV upstairs in the bedroom. I have the sateliite receiver volume up to the maximum and the TV receiving the signal also pumped to maximum volume. I need this to work well badly, please help!

I have a 5.GHz phoneset at home. I also use a DLink 2.4Ghz wireless router at home. I am currently using channel D as suggested in this forum so that the wireless router does not interfere with the audio/video signal sender.

Thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 03:39:43 AM by anant_b »

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Very low audio on VK82A
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 07:46:12 PM »

.......... The video quality is very good. The problem is that the audio volume drops significantly ............The volume drops even more when I connect the signal receiver to my TV upstairs

I have a 5.GHz phoneset.... I also use a DLink 2.4Ghz wireless router at home.

Have you tested to see if the phone or router are a cause (interference)? Unplugging them (one at a time) should tell. You can try another "channel" (A - D)... or if it turns out to be the router... most [routers] allow for a different [change] setting also. Also check your connection cables... those little RCA cables could be the fault.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.