Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: TM751 RF Protocol?  (Read 3273 times)

bitman

• Helpful Post Rating: 9
TM751 RF Protocol?
« on: May 26, 2008, 09:30:40 PM »

Ok,

I have made a proximity detector (people detector) and would love to send commands from it to a TM571 to turn on and off modules in my setup. What I am doing is detecting when a person puts on a pair of headphones in the tracking room in my studio, then I want to click on their x10 controlled personal que mixer As of now right now I can light a LED when that happens and could run a pair of wires to a Powerflash but would rather be wireless.  I cannot find a RF circuit on the web that will communicates with a TM571 to incorporate into my circuit so I'm inclined to use the guts of a slimfire remote. Any better ideas? Or schematics I have not found yet?

Thanks in advance

:Ron

Long live X10! - Because I just like it is all.....

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: TM751 RF Protocol?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 09:56:16 PM »

...........I'm inclined to use the guts of a slimfire remote. Any better ideas? Or schematics I have not found yet?

The Slimfire or slimline both sound good. I have seen hacks (searching the internet) for using an ActiveEye or EagleEye to get wireless [remote] X10 ON signals also.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

bitman

• Helpful Post Rating: 9
Re: TM751 RF Protocol?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 11:20:28 PM »

Thanks,

Using activeye in my search string turned up a page with the actual X10 RF protocol.  >!
http://www.camelspit.org/modified-x10-rf-transmitter/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 11:28:44 PM by bitman »
Long live X10! - Because I just like it is all.....

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.