Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wireless Cam - VCR Commander I vs. II?  (Read 8955 times)

autopilot

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Wireless Cam - VCR Commander I vs. II?
« on: June 11, 2008, 02:09:18 AM »

What are the differences between the VCR Commander (UX21A) and VCR Commander (UX23A) in terms of features and functionalities.. ???

I'd like to add a camera system for my existing set-up with the right VCR Commander that will only record when my EagleEye motion sensor (MS14A) is tripped and should stop recording when the motion stops in its field of view. Any tips?
The basic, must-haves for home repair are duct tape if it moves and WD-40 if it doesn't...

Puck

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 171
Re: Wireless Cam - VCR Commander I vs. II?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 12:37:09 PM »

I only use the UX21A, but I believe the main difference between it and the UX23A is that the latter has the ability to program up to 4 motion detector triggers (instead of one) and has a built in home / away modes.

Both have a fixed 5 minute recording time. They can be re-triggered for longer un-interrupted recording (restart the 5 minute timer), but cannot be triggered to turn off.

autopilot

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Wireless Cam - VCR Commander I vs. II?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 02:16:41 AM »

Mr. Puck,

Thanks for being proactive and a "walking home autopedia" for the X10 forum.. MORE POWER to you and your invaluable tips/advices as always..  #:)
The basic, must-haves for home repair are duct tape if it moves and WD-40 if it doesn't...

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.