Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Software update wishes  (Read 12995 times)

paul warshawsky

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
Software update wishes
« on: July 08, 2008, 12:03:01 AM »

A way to see flags live and manipulate them manually (to help troubleshooting conditional macros).

Allow default timer delay to be in seconds, or even 0 sec (to help inserting brief delays to make macros run reliably).

An easier way to change times in timers and macro delays (maybe have three spinners for hours, minutes and seconds).

Paul

paul warshawsky

Re: Software update wishes
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 04:28:16 PM »

Also: Ability to cut an paste macro steps (or create a copy of a macro) --> for example I intend to use Big Red Buttons to control multiple lights - the only differences are the trigger and the module that is controlled, creating copies and editing them would be easier than re-writing the macro each time.

Copies of timers would also work (for example you could copy five timers created for one module and paste them to another.

Paul

Jsnlong

• Helpful Post Rating: 17
    • XKAR
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »

Allow default timer delay to be in seconds, or even 0 sec (to help inserting brief delays to make macros run reliably).

Paul

I think you are talking about the delay timers in a macro?

The default timer delay can be set to 0 sec ...... under tools,preferences, macro options....macro delay and don't use the arrows just put in a 0
People are afraid of robots taking their jobs......The same jobs they complain all day about doing!!

Join the chat at http://www.bdshost.com/ac/

Coach of XKAR
Xenia Kids And Robots
www.xkar.org

paul warshawsky

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

Ah yes  - that does work!  I'll still need to change it to 1 or 2 sec, but at least I won't have to overwrite the minutes.

Thanks,

Paul

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.