Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Response  (Read 1999 times)

don kennedy

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Response
« on: July 28, 2008, 10:15:04 PM »

My ActiveHome Pro quit responding.  It refuses to load-up and run when I click on the Shortcut.  Since, over many years, I have found that a simple reloading of various software products often cleared up some file corruption that has somehow sneaked in, I decided that before I get in over my head I would simply re-download my software.  So, time after time after time I have sent emails to X10 asking them to provide me with a "Key" number that will activate a new download of AHP.  I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE COURTESY OF A RESPONSE, LET ALONE A KEY OR SOME DIRECTION TO UNLOCK A NEW DOWNLOAD!

I didn't steal this stuff!  I bought it and I have sent them my address and everything I can remember about the product.  (I have moved since I bought it so I sent them both addresses.)  It has been several years since I bought it and I am 70 years old; remembering yesterday is difficult for me, much less remembering some Key Code or whatever to unlock MY (MY!) software.

Here's the point:  Does anyone out there know how to get the attention and help of these people?

Thanks in advance,

Don Kennedy
dkcomm@hotmail.com

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Response
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 10:34:16 PM »

Does anyone out there know how to get the attention and help of these people?

Call them

Customer Support: 800-442-5109
Technical Support: 800-442-5138
Home Automation is an always changing technology

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: Response
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 06:42:29 AM »

I believe you need your order number if you still have it.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.