Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP No time zones..........  (Read 3142 times)

idbl_fanatic

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
AHP No time zones..........
« on: July 22, 2008, 12:15:31 AM »

I have no time zones in my AHP, only "custom", and I can set longitude and latitude, but no cities, etc.

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: AHP No time zones..........
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 07:40:38 AM »

What version of AHP, and have you looked under Tools, Hardware Configuration?   That's where you set your location and time selections.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

idbl_fanatic

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 10:23:16 AM »

What version of AHP, and have you looked under Tools, Hardware Configuration?   That's where you set your location and time selections.

Right, that's where it only says "Custom"

I have 3.204

Dan Lawrence

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 05:53:27 PM »

Your 3.204 install is corrupted.    You need to first back up any .ahx files you have created (any file that does not have a 2004 file date) to another hard drive or a flash disk, then uninstall it.  After the uninstall, delete the Active Home Pro folder in C:/Program Files and the X10 folder in Program Files/Common Files.

Next, contact X10 to get the current version of AHP, 3.228.   When you get it, do the following:   1.  Unplug the CM15A and remove it's batteries and unplug the USB cable.  2. Replace the batteries, but don't plug it in to AC or the PC.    3. Install AHP 3.228.   When the install is done, shut the PC down, then plug the CM15 into AC power and its USB cable to the PC, then reboot the PC. When it has booted, go into the Control Panel ,System and the Hardware settings, make sure the following key is present under USB Devices: X10 USB  Active Home (APCI Compliant) - that's the CM15A.

Now open AHP, when it opens, go into Tools/Hardware Configuration and set your time zone and location and upload that the CM15A. Then open either one of MyHome.ahx or  Samples.ahx and see if you can control any modules that match the housecodes of your modules and see if AHP can control them.  Once you have done that successfully, copy one of your backup files to the Active Home Pro folder, load that into AHP and make sure it can communicate with your system.  If it can, upload it to the CM15A.

Good luck!!

Dan Lawrence

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »

It's been a full week.   Any progress?

idbl_fanatic

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 12:52:03 PM »

It's been a full week.   Any progress?

I haven't even had time to mess with it yet.............I just set the longitude and latitude to my location, and it works right for now. But I will eventually get around to it.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.