Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sale On Large Powerhorns!  (Read 5760 times)

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Sale On Large Powerhorns!
« on: August 09, 2008, 08:16:09 PM »

Say guys I just wanted to say I just saw that three for one deal on the LARGE powerhorns PH508's I highly recommend these. When my house was broken into a few years back I really believe that these were really helpful in getting the crooks out of my house in a hurry. At that time I just had two but they were placed right by my home entertainment center which is what they were after that plus the fact all my major lighting is under x10 control sent them running out the front door! Just make sure you read the instructions and set them to the house code you're using.

These things are LOUD but that the whole idea I once saw a thief interviewed on a local news show and they asked what a homeowner could do to keep folks like himself out of their homes he gave an example of a house he broke into and he said the sirens were so loud that he came in the back and out the front! he just couldn't stand the noise. X10 runs this 3 for one sale occasionally so even if you miss this one if they run it again consider pucking up three for 39 bucks you won't be sorry. And even if you move on to another more sophisticated system a lot of the better ones support x10 and will flash your x10 lighting during a break in which will activate your power horns. I love mine and no wiring just plug and play!

Tom j.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 12:19:24 AM by tom j »

hpdrifter

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Sale On Large Powerhorns!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 10:22:41 PM »

I am in the market for some of these.  I have looked high and low and all I can find is one fer.

Could you please provide a link or direct me to them somehow.

For a while, no matter where I clicked on, the website url bar said ......html.home2...... all the same.

Also, I am gonna order the AHP full suite in a couple of days with a few modules...the $99 dollar package with 3 RCA lamp modules, 3 applicance modules, 2 switches, a controller.  I would like to order a camera kit(add more later), but I want to add a USB video adapter with it, but don't really want to pay the extra $69 for it.  Will they do a "deal" for you with all of this other stuff ordered?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 10:28:17 PM by hpdrifter »

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 07:19:04 AM »

I am in the market for some of these.  I have looked high and low and all I can find is one fer.

Could you please provide a link or direct me to them somehow.

3 fer 1 :  http://www.x10.com/products/ph508_ed_3f1.html
Home Automation is an always changing technology

tom j

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 05:20:44 PM »

Can't beat the price Dave gave you a link to! Grab them while you can, as far as the USB video adapter check out E-Bay should be able to pick one up for under 10 bucks X10 price is a RIP OFF!!

Tom j.

tom j

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 05:40:02 PM »

You know when I ordered my second AHP I actually got them to throw the video adapter in for FREE!! doesn't hurt to ask.

Tom j.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 01:38:52 AM by tom j »

hpdrifter

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 08:14:43 PM »

just wanna say thanks,,,,,tomj and Dave

tom j

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 06:23:54 AM »

just wanna say thanks,,,,,tomj and Dave

Glad we could help say you know you can always click the "Thank For The Help" under the members name if you want.

Tom j.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.