Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I can trigger responses manually from AHP, but not from the timers.  (Read 2320 times)

dahur

• Helpful Post Rating: 10

Well, I got one hell of a virus, don't know how, as we always visit the same sites. But I had to re-install my XP OS, and lost all my AHP, and BVC settings I had worked on for a year.  I thought I had saved them to my flash drive, but when I went to open up the folders they were empty! That was a real bummer.

I created 16 ghost modules for the talking clock. Then set  timers for each, and downloaded to the interface. Then I put in 32 "Listener" commands in BVC for the 16 modules.
The timers function normally as I watch the switches go on and off at the right times. Nothing from BVC. I manually move the switches, and BVC says the time.  I bet it's something so simple, I'm going to feel retarded, but I can't think of what it is. My ghost modules are on the O, and they're monitored.  I searched first as I always do, but couldn't come up with anything.

I've re-installed my 4 Powerflash, ( 3 door switches, and the dryer), and AHP and BVC function perfectly.

dahur

• Helpful Post Rating: 10
Re: I can trigger responses manually from AHP, but not from the timers.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 10:05:19 PM »

I figured out what I did wrong. I had created 16 lamp ghost modules, when I should have created 16 appliance modules!
Now it works perfectly again.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.