Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: can i use eagle eye sensor and tigger differentdimmer fixture modle :XPDF?  (Read 2482 times)

fanwar

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

i am trying to trigger 6 different dimming fixture module (lights) with one eagle eye sensor.
Is it possible? to use one sensor and trigger different lights with different micros ?

thx

faisal

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!

i am trying to trigger 6 different dimming fixture module (lights) with one eagle eye sensor.
Is it possible? to use one sensor and trigger different lights with different micros ?

thx

faisal
Quick Answer is Yes! But more info is needed to give a true answer! :'
You most likely would need the smartmacro plug-in and AHP to use conditions so all lights work the way you wish!
IF you supply a detailed description of what you'd like to accomplish some one will supply you with a detailed answer!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

dash

• Helpful Post Rating: 1

Hi

The set-up I'm using triggers various lights - using the dusk signal from the second address of an eagle eye sensor (to start the light switching sequence) and conditional macros and flags to provide the control (I don't want the lights to illuminate before certain times on different days of the week).

See here... http://www.x10community.com/forums/index.php?topic=15926.0

Hope this gives you the confidence to proceed. My setup has worked flawlessly for over 2 months now.

Dave
Automation is great - but really frustrating when it doesn't work as expected !!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.