Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Max Controller, SC503, wrong LED light location  (Read 3411 times)

autohome

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Max Controller, SC503, wrong LED light location
« on: November 16, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »

Hello,

I just bought the Maxi Controller, model SC503.  It came with a lamp socket so I can try it out.  The lamp socket has the default code A1.

When I plugged in the Max Controller, it recognized the socket right away and I can turn the lamp on and off nicely.  My question is, why the red LED light is on location 12 instead of location 1?  I could label the LED location but why?  Any way I can move the light to location 1?  It'll be very helpful for organizing the 16 buttons on the Controller.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: Max Controller, SC503, wrong LED light location
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 10:21:01 PM »

I have a SC503 and it has the red light, but no light socket.  The LED shows the 503 has power only.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

autohome

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 10:56:54 PM »

Oh, ok.  Thanks for pointing that out.  How could I've missed that.  Maybe that's my wish list for the control then.  ;D

I just got started and think or hope these are good products.  The community like this is very helpful.

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 11:49:27 PM »

When I plugged in the Max Controller, it recognized the socket right away and I can turn the lamp on and off nicely.

The remotes just sent signals... ether radio signals (RF) or signals over the powerline (PLC).

I just got started and think or hope these are good products.  The community like this is very helpful.

Welcome to BOTH the X10 community.. and to the forum.

You can find a TON of useful information here at the forum. And IMHO... the most useful is information on how X10 works. Building a good solid reliable X10 system is both fun and rewarding... and not really very difficult ether. Have fun X10 is a real hoot.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.