Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How to download MyHOuse Online?  (Read 13250 times)

axgupta1

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
How to download MyHOuse Online?
« on: November 23, 2008, 06:00:52 PM »

I recently purchased a CM15A bundled with plug-ins like smart macros, myhouse online, iWatchout, OnAlert etc. The problem is that I cannot download anything except smart macros from the registration page. Everytime I register and enter the order number, I am sent a link in e-mail. This link always downloads smart macros but the file name is different. I have already downloaded and installed smart macros and registered it. How do I get all the other softwares? I am finding x10 website more and more hard to use and find products.

Thanks...
Arun

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: How to download MyHOuse Online?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »

I would wait until you get the problems with your current CM15A taken care of.  Don't bite off more than you can chew!!!
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

axgupta1

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: How to download MyHOuse Online?
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 08:27:24 PM »

I have a second CM15A as a backup unit which was delivered 2 days ago. X10 controls too many things in my house so I cannot be stuck with a non-functional unit in case the first one dies. The second unit was purchased with the entire AHP suite of software but I never received any instructions from x10 on how to download the extra software.

When I had purchased the first CM15A, I never received any instructions on how to download AHP software. I had to find that out through Google search. After download, there were no instructions on how to register the software. Again Google search helped me. I should not have to search or ask in forum for help in getting something I already paid for.

Luckily x10 has a solid community who help out in all ways possible.

Thanks...
Arun

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.