Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Very Pleased with wireless securtiy system - DS7000  (Read 5982 times)

jansty

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Very Pleased with wireless securtiy system - DS7000
« on: June 26, 2009, 03:27:12 AM »

I am in China. Some time ago I purchased DS7000 from the Internet. Ordered the X10 system with 2 door/window sensors, 1 motion detectors, 1 lamp switches, 1 handheld remote, 1 keychain remote and an security system console. Installation was simple and quick. It has been working normaly except Lamp switch. Due to differences in voltage between China and USA. I have to use voltage converters to transform 220V to 110V. For Chinese users, this is a trouble! Why do not you develop a product suitable for the Chinese market?
In China, millions of families do not have the basic security facilities, and wireless security system is easy to install features, will become the preferred home security devices. This is a very broad market, with a very large market potential. Your products are very suitable for ordinary chinese families.

jansty

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Very Pleased with wireless securtiy system - DS7000
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 11:11:05 AM »

Check out X10Europe they sell X10 products for the 220 volt market. ;)
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

jansty

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 10:32:00 PM »

Thank you for your reply. I have check this web. But I don't find way to buy at x10Europe. Maybe I missed something. I would also like to know whether there are specifically for the Chinese market to develop products. Including the interface of Chinese, Chinese Manual, etc. Because I don't found X10's security products in chinses market. Please help me. I have a large order about wireless security product.

Jtanks69

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 10:44:32 AM »

Hi jansty,

Check out this site situated in Hong Kong: http://x10-hk.com/store/index.php
Theirs are for 220v-240v usage.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.