Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Have there been any lately?  (Read 62885 times)

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Have there been any lately?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 09:57:23 AM »

....If i was in charge of x10 marketing I would donate product after watching the vids you posted.
Can you post links here for affiliates?

Thank You. I am a fan of Home Automation and openly sharing my interest has won me some X10 contests. And I was selected to be part of the Icon Remote beta test as well.
Iam sure X10 has more than a few affiliates. I think if the moderators allowed them all to post ad's here... soon thats all the forum would be. 
Home Automation is an always changing technology

birdzeye

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 09:22:09 AM »

I made my 1st eBay purchase today...

Well I guess congradulations are in order! :)% I've always wanted to order from eBay but have been leery....so let us know how it works out.

Speaking of sales, I saw a "sale" package on x10 which includes a wired low light cam+ the VA12A + Vanguard software for $50. But would one have to upgrade their AHP to the newer "buggy" version in order for the VA12a to work? Also, would one have to get the CM19A for VAnguard software and is Vanguard really much better than AHP iwitness which i already have? 

HA Dave

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 10:47:21 AM »

Speaking of sales, I saw a "sale" package on x10 which includes a wired low light cam+ the VA12A + Vanguard software for $50. But would one have to upgrade their AHP to the newer "buggy" version in order for the VA12a to work? Also, would one have to get the CM19A for Vanguard software and is Vanguard really much better than AHP iwitness which i already have? 

Sounds like a good deal to me birdzeye! I am not sure you can't use the VA12A... although if your already using the AHP suite [with iwittness] why would you want to use the Vanguard. I've used BOTH [of both] with some of my info posted here.

I did at one time install the latest version of AHP... then uninstalled (I followed Dan Lawrence's process)... then reinstalled the older AHP and then did the update (Dan Lawrence has posted directions).

I am currently using the old VA11A... as it works best with my old (recused from rubbish) P3.

birdzeye

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 06:24:48 AM »

Has anyone seen a package deal with a vk46a receiver? I already have a platinum sender and receiver but need another receiver. Just the receiver. And for a deal price  ;D

HA Dave

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 10:43:38 AM »

.... need another receiver. Just the receiver. And for a deal price  ;D

Well... I don't think deals work that way. I think generally speaking... you have to buy several items. All the items in the "package" will be drastically reduced... so you get a lot for a little price. I like to purchase based on per-item cost.

birdzeye

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 10:55:52 AM »

I think generally speaking... you have to buy several items. All the items in the "package" will be drastically reduced... so you get a lot for a little price. I like to purchase based on per-item cost.

Exactly...that's what I meant. So has there ever been a package with a receiver in it as one of the items?

HA Dave

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 11:26:31 AM »

Exactly...that's what I meant. So has there ever been a package with a receiver in it as one of the items?

Have you checked out cnpalmer's tip:  http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=16935.msg93331#msg93331

By following cnpalmer's directions... I found this deal:  http://www.x10.com/promotions/xx20a_ed_autumn_wireless_camera.html
 Same price as a receiver plus a free camera, remote, and TM715... and free shipping. And since your getting the shipping for free... it's a good time to review those $19.99 deals in the newsletter in case there is one or two of those you've been wanting.

I do this to myself all the time.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 11:33:29 AM by Dave_x10_L »

birdzeye

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 01:04:00 PM »

Dave_x10_L,
I tried that search method and could not find anything. It's the VK46A round silver disc-like thingy that sends TV/Cable to a second TV. Seems only to come as a unit sender/receiver + 5-in-1 remote, for $49.99  :(

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 02:22:06 PM »

I saw the 8 appliance modules; TM751 and HR12A deal today.  ;D

HA Dave

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 07:17:14 PM »

... It's the VK46A round silver disc-like thingy that sends TV/Cable to a second TV... for $49.99 

I bought two sets of those at Radio Shack, when they where sold there. I paid the $99.99 a set sale price at Radio Shack.

HA Dave

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2009, 07:18:52 PM »

I saw the 8 appliance modules; TM751 and HR12A deal today.  ;D

Yeah.... I jumped on the appliance module deal BEFORE they threw in the TM751 and HR12A.

birdzeye

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 10:20:32 AM »

I bought two sets of those at Radio Shack, when they where sold there. I paid the $99.99 a set sale price at Radio Shack.

I'll bet you could get credit for them at Walmart...if not a refund  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.