Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: HELP!!  (Read 12522 times)

samhains

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
HELP!!
« on: October 13, 2009, 06:13:45 AM »

I have had an X10 pan and tilt for a long time..still works fairly good too :)
So now I have XP -and have installed pan and tilt software on my PC, and want to view my camera remotely from another PC..
BUT - it does not work.
I have enabled all the active X commands in my browser, and the java base thingy shows on this URL http://control.x10.com/
BUT when I go to log in using the reg code and passworld I KNOW works, it says user name and password not found or something like that.
SO i have changed the password, and it still does not log me in..
So what now? I payed alot of money for the software and the camera..

wallysnyder

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 09:32:24 AM »

I just registered to seek help on my VK77a and noticed that you have been twisting in the wind since October 09, you have probably figured it out by now but if not, give me a shout back.  I am running on an XP platform and maybe I can help.  I'm glad to see your camera has been in service for a long time, I have had 3 fail on me in the last year and I am beside myself.  I have used x-10 equipment for 30 years and NEVER has an equipment failure but for the life of me, I can't keep the VK77 alive.

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: HELP!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 12:43:17 PM »

I have used x-10 equipment for 30 years and NEVER has an equipment failure but for the life of me, I can't keep the VK77 alive.
$0.02
I am noticing a growing number of comments like this although not confined to the VK77. I am beginning to think X10 manufacturing is having some serious across the board quality problems.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.