Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ==Please help on my project about daytime motion sensor.  (Read 6379 times)

TampaBay

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
==Please help on my project about daytime motion sensor.
« on: October 26, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

Hello,
I have a project for my home security, but don't know much about x10, so please help.
1/ I want to install cameras so that I can see my house over the Internet.
2/ If anyone walk to my house, I am able to know it from inside.  Not only night, but at day time too. 

#2 above is the most important, can anyone help me to select the right products for it ?
thanks,
TB.

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: ==Please help on my project about daytime motion sensor.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 12:30:32 PM »

Hello,
I have a project for my home security, but don't know much about x10, so please help.
1/ I want to install cameras so that I can see my house over the Internet.
2/ If anyone walk to my house, I am able to know it from inside.  Not only night, but at day time too. 

#2 above is the most important, can anyone help me to select the right products for it ?
thanks,
TB.

Very broad questions that are difficult to answer. Kind of like "I want a new vehicle, what should I get?". 

Have you browsed the X 10 web site? Although mostly sales oriented, it will give you enough information to start making decisions. Check the X10 Wiki also.

http://www.x10.com/home.html
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Re: ==Please help on my project about daytime motion sensor.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »

Yeah you're going to be a lot more specific but I agree call x10 they should be able to answer any questions you have, and if you need further clarification come back and we'll try to help.

Tom j.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.