Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Help with Timers!!! 1 module not receiving timer commands?  (Read 1709 times)

LudeSH01

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Help with Timers!!! 1 module not receiving timer commands?
« on: November 30, 2009, 05:37:21 PM »

I have a total of 12 modules in my home all on timers through active home pro.... I have set and reset and one lamp im trying to setup on a timer is not getting the command. However if you turn it on and off manually through active home pro, or from the 3 or 4 other remotes I have, it works every time... Any suggestions?
(I have 3 10 amp power filters on my battery backups, tv's and audio equipment, I have a 15 amp filter on my Plasma and entertainment center, 200a dryer plug phase coupler, and a smarthome boosterlinc module) So communication or noise is definately not the issue at this point!!

Also if anybody knows the fix to the dimmable wall switches for dimmable fluorescents let me know.. the switch works and functions well, just does not receive x10 commands!!!

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: Help with Timers!!! 1 module not receiving timer commands?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 05:58:41 PM »

Do you know the model number of the switch?

Does it have soft start? Where the light ramps up and down slowly when toggled?

LudeSH01

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 07:11:04 PM »

i think u might have just helped me solve the problem, i had it set as a standard LM14A instead of the Pro module i have on that lamp.... Let me setup a quick timer and see if that takes...

LudeSH01

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 07:18:53 PM »

yea you totally gave me the right hint once u asked for model numbers, because all of my lamp mods are LM14A's except for the pro modules my dad had spares of so, that was the problem.... Appreciate the help......

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.