Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: CM15A and AHP Worked Yesterday, Not Today  (Read 11600 times)

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: CM15A and AHP Worked Yesterday, Not Today
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 08:24:38 PM »

A fairly new CM15A is DOA?   Strange.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 05:01:38 PM »

Looking at what tybird got for $35, was this a "Certified New" deal? If so I wonder how X10 "certifies"? Maybe if there are no scorch marks or housing deformaties(?).
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

nybuck

• Helpful Post Rating: 17
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 06:43:10 PM »

Looking at what tybird got for $35, was this a "Certified New" deal? If so I wonder how X10 "certifies"? Maybe if there are no scorch marks or housing deformaties(?).
The X10 salesman told me that these are returned items.  They used to return them to Hong Kong for recycling (put into a new box and resold as new, probably) but now X10 is selling them as Certified As New.

No one has told me that they are actually tested, though, as I found less than desirable results with my Certified As New Xcams...   :(
>!

tybirdtybird

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 06:53:17 PM »

When you connected it. Did the operating system indicate a new USB device was found?

When you run AHP I would guess it said no interface found.

Maybe DOA.

Yes when i first plug it in it found it. Its working half way now on dx7000 alarm system it don't control the lights. I think it might be DOA. I'm thinking that RF  is not working right. Nowdx7000 house code is set on I The living RM lamps are set on L. On AHP in hardware interface config  The montored house code is set at I . The tranceived house code is set on auto.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 07:12:47 PM »

First I don't think AHP can control anything on the DX7000 but arm it and maybe disarm it. Since I have no direct experience with a security console in AHP. There maybe other things it can do. If so I am sure others will give you the data I don't have.

With the Console on I and the Lights on L it will not take an RF command to L only the house code I it is set to. It will also only send I addressed command back on the power line. We may have to go over your house codes and determine exactly what you want to do.

If you set up a light module in AHP and assign it a address of House Code L and the unit code of the lights. See if it can control them directly.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 07:33:21 PM by Brian H »
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.