Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: PC to TV Entertainment Anywhere  (Read 70652 times)

nybuck

• Helpful Post Rating: 17
Re: PC to TV Entertainment Anywhere
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 10:16:19 PM »

>*<  B:( EEHHHH FFFFFFFFFKKKKKKKK My Big Picture kit arrived today, ~8 days in transit after I'd paid for it. Pieces are missing. My video card needs to be able to put out at 640 X 480 resolution (it doesn't). Dammit, I'm getting sick of this #@&*%)!. The enclosed software is on a floppy designed to work w/ Windows 3.x or Windows 95. Who's got a f/$(&@!^ 'n floppy drive anymore. I'm running Windows XP.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
OK -  Take a deep breath.   :'
The floppy was not necessary for me.  I believe it allows the remote mouse to work on older versions of Windows.  Windows XP recognized the remote mouse as a serial mouse and installed it on its own.  As far as your display not allowing 640x480, I am at a loss there.  I've got some old and [what I consider] new computers and they all seem to start in 640x480, until Windows boots and set the resolution higher.  I believe you can get 640x480 resolution SOMEHOW - Maybe a Google search is in order. 
At any rate, any combination of video cards, adapters, etc you buy - at any price - will need low resolution to display on a TV - other than an HDTV, as I found out.  Tube TV's are really low resolution, and show video well, but don't expect to read text.

I hope it works out for you.
>!

nybuck

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2010, 10:11:49 PM »

UPDATE:  I just received word that Mr. Foutch got everything worked out.   :)%

Another satisfied X10 wireless audio/video customer!   ;D
>!

austin

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2010, 09:09:57 PM »

I tried the link provided by eagle for the costco product. The item # is listed as "not available". Does anyone know the name of the product or any other info that would help me find it so I can figure out which is my best option?
Thanks

nybuck

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2010, 02:32:03 PM »

I tried searching Costco for a wireless video sender and there are none.  My best guess is that they no longer carry the product.
>!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.