Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: dawn/dusk problem  (Read 1651 times)

f.mathieu

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
dawn/dusk problem
« on: March 20, 2010, 12:22:59 PM »

Hi !
i am new in AHP and i have different problems with macro and overall fonctionallity. first, i have 3.236 version, one TM751, one AM486, CM15A and one eagleEye motion sensor.

my config is really simple. all the hardware is plugged on the same electrical plug. If a motion is detected, the AM486 module will be on. it's actually 11h40 AM, and due to the location and Dawn/dusk settings, the AM486 module is not supposed to be on.

does anybody can help me ?
 B:(
Thank you !

Franck
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 12:26:09 PM by f.mathieu »

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: dawn/dusk problem
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 05:28:48 PM »

3.236 is known for screwing up timers, it's a know buggy version, but X10USA keeps sending it out to new purchasers who then come here with problems.

Here's the cure:  Go to http://software.x10.com/pub/applications/activehome/  and look for ahp_updt_204.exe.  Save that and apply it over what you have now.  Once it is installed, open AHP and use the update link to to update AHP to version 3.228.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

evadorev

• Helpful Post Rating: 4
Re: dawn/dusk problem
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 09:43:46 PM »

I don`t think it was a software problem, just check if the settings of your motion sensor are OK. The sensor itself have a dusk/dawn setting on it, you can program it using the leaflet supplied with the sensor and the two inside switches. maybe you don`t have to use the CM15 A at all just the sensor and the TM 751

en passant, je parle très bien francais si c`est nécessaire.

hope it will help

Mary had a little lamp, little lamp, controlled by X10 !!!! (kid song!!)

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.