Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: TM751  (Read 4922 times)

tspivak

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
TM751
« on: May 24, 2010, 04:43:29 PM »

I just set up a system with 5 video cameras with the TM751 and a remote.  It seems that I get pictures from all cameras at the same time and I can't shut them off with the remote so that I can see use one camera at a time.  Also, the TM751 switches from camera view to camera view on its own.  The remote is supposed to communicate with the TM751 when I shut a camera off but it doesn't.

Any suggestions?  Is something wrong with my remote and/or the TM751?  If not, how do I fix this?

Brandt

• Helpful Post Rating: 11
  • Sorry miss, I was giving myself an oil-job.
Re: TM751
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 05:14:50 PM »

The TM751 receives X10 RF commands from a palm pad and transmits them onto the power line.

If the cameras are not doing what their suppose to, then they are not receiving their x10 signals over the power line.

This could be a phase coupling problem, noise, or signal sucker problem...in general not enough X10 signal is reaching the cameras

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: TM751
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 06:21:34 PM »

With five cameras. What remote do you have? I believe only the CR13 can do more than four cameras.

Are all the addressable power supplies; remote and TM751 on the same House Code?

Are the Unit codes on the cameras in sequence?

The TM751 can not switch cameras by itself. There has to be a remote or something sending the power line signals.

Anything else in the system you have not mentioned like motion sensors; computer controllers?

I agree with Brandt. Could be a signal problem on the power line.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.