💬General Category > Archived deal news

Free Mystery Gift

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brian H:
Although the TM751 is not polite and has no power line receiver in it. A test of a new style one with surface mounted controller and an IC receiver subassembly. Beats my few years old RR501 for RF reception distance. It is basically the same receiver IC used in the CM15A with out the CM15As poor reception problems.

birdzeye:
Has anyone else received a "mystery gift" and if so what was it?

nybuck:
They just offered me a motion sensor, socket rocket or a palmpad...

I ended up getting a [like new] socket rocket -  Haven't tested it out yet...   :'

birdzeye:

--- Quote from: nybuck on August 24, 2010, 03:40:54 PM ---They just offered me a motion sensor, socket rocket or a palmpad...

I ended up getting a [like new] socket rocket -  Haven't tested it out yet...   :'

--- End quote ---

They offered you a choice?

nybuck:

--- Quote from: birdzeye on August 24, 2010, 05:44:48 PM ---They offered you a choice?

--- End quote ---

Yes.  I started talking to "Greg" and trying to name my own price...  All I got was them to add the IWatchout to the CM15A like new deal...  For some reason they are being stingy with the add-in software lately...  Then I asked him what the "free mystery gift" was, and he said either a socket rocket, TM751, palmpad or a motion sensor... So I have plenty of all of them, but figured the socket rocket would "go" before the rest, so I got that one...   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version