Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: using AHP Macro to set powerhouse, by Motion Sensor dails phone + 2 powerhorns  (Read 2506 times)

okmatthew

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

Sorry but my grey matter don't work so good! (or is it gray?) I'm just not getting it! I'm trying to use AHP set up 6 motion detectors to individually trigger the X10Powerhouse that is supposed to set off the audible alarm and dial the neighbors to come running to arrest the burglars. Also needs to activate the 2- PSH01 Power Horns to blast the burglars out of their ear drums. My Active Home Pro doesn't have a X10 Powerhouse Model PS561 Icon. There is a low res picture of a unit that sorta looks like it called DX7000. Is this the right substitute for the unit I have or Is there a place to d/l the correctly named icons to drag into AHP?

Can someone tell me how, Using AHP, you get 6 different motion detectors to turn on the powerhouse unit and make it turn on the powerhorns while dialing the phone?

B:(

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305

The DS7000 is the security console and some sensors in a kit.
The PS561 is the security console in the kit.
Are the motion sensors the MS10A security ones?
Do you have the SW39A On Alert Plug In for AHP?

Is your AHP kit using the CM15A or CM19A Interface?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 07:18:18 PM by Brian H »

okmatthew

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

Thanx for the reply!
Insert Quote
The DS7000 is the security console and some sensors in a kit.Good to know

Are the motion sensors the MS10A security ones? MS16A

Do you have the SW39A On Alert Plug In for AHP? Sorry You lost me here I don't know what a SW39A is. I don't know what an Alert Plug is.

Is your AHP kit using the CM15A or CM19A Interface? CM15A

Brian H

• Community Organizer

When you start AHP the loaded plug ins screen tells you what is installed.

Brian H

• Community Organizer

I don't believe AHP can trigger or control the security consloe, only arm and disarm it.

I also don't think you can write a macro to trigger from a MS16A to control the security console.

Was there a reason you chose the MS16A over the DS10A and MS10A security modules?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.