Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: version 3.294 Smart Macros Issues  (Read 5421 times)

yates

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
version 3.294 Smart Macros Issues
« on: November 01, 2010, 05:49:12 PM »

Ok here goes I've been working on this for the last two days.  I have AHP installed and running with the active phone, smart macos, myhouse online, Iwatchout and onalert plug ins.  All are registered.  I have my active phone working from both my local network and from outside my network using port forwarding etc.  I am using a cm15a with several ws467 switches.  The switches all work everytime from my phone software and the AHP software when clicking the switch icon.  I  have an active phase coupler installed.  My problem is with the macros.  I have a basic macro that uses a fake (ghost) module to turn on all lights.  This works fine and allows me to have a single button on my phone software to turn all lights on and off.  I have and active eye motion set to B2 and I want to make a macro to have it turn on A1 Front porch light an A2 front garage porch light for 5 minutes and then turn them off.  I want to restrict this from happening during the day and also when the porch light was already turned on from the software. 

I set up a macro with two conditions.
Condition 1- Dusk to Dawn
Condition 2- Module A2 is off

Then I put in
On A1 Front Porch light
On A2 Garage porch light

Then I put in
Delay 5 minutes

Then
Off A1 Front Porch light
Off A2 Garage Porch Light

The macro works fine the first time.  If you trigger it once and wait the 5 minutes for them to turn off and trigger again it works fine.  However if you turn the lights off after the macro starts and retrigger the macro only A1 turns on this time.  If you purge delay events before you trigger the macro again it appears to work fine.  The issue appears to be caused by multiple trips of the macro.  This is an issue when using a motion detector because it continues trip.  I have tried with flags and also without any conditions.  Even without conditions any time you have more than one thing happening it causes issues.  I have tried basic macros from both the pc and the cm15a and any time I have multiple commands it doesn't consistantly work.   Are there any known issues with the macros and or the new version of AHP?  Please help.

hawk1

• Helpful Post Rating: 21
Re: version 3.294 Smart Macros Issues
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 09:08:26 AM »

You could try putting a 1 or 2 second delay between the A1 and A2 commands.
koopr@sstelco.com, I don't know what I'm doin but I'm havin fun doin it!

X10 Dev

• Helpful Post Rating: 19
Re: version 3.294 Smart Macros Issues
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 07:26:26 PM »

294 had some macro issues with respect to timed events, so we released 295 shortly afterwards.  It's hard to say whether or not that caused your issue, but I would recommend you upgrade AHP.  No need to uninstall, just download and run the new installer from http://www.x10.com/support/support_soft1.htm

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.