Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sensor Problem  (Read 29323 times)

birdzeye

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
Re: Sensor Problem
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2010, 10:51:00 AM »

So why not just unscrew the bulb and see if system gets back to normal?

Well, for 2 reasons...first off my system was soooo out of whack that I had to to a complete reset (taking out batteries, unplugging, reinstalling) and secondly

I LOVE THESE LED LIGHTBULBS! I have the ones with the array of smaller led's and find that the light is not as harsh, it's quite warm and relaxing. And they consume so much less energy! They're great!

So far my system is up and running smoothly again after reinstall and with LED light bulbs in socket rockets (LM15A). I'll see how it goes.

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Re: Sensor Problem
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2010, 11:53:15 PM »

well i got mine to work properly, it was 2 sensors to close to gether , i used 1 sensor as a glass break sensor & 1 as a D/W sensor they where to close to each other, i seperated them and had no problems works fine.

Humm how close were those sensors maybe this could be affecting my sisters system, only thing shes had her's for a year without any problems and the sensors are still in the same location. One thing you have me thinking though is possibly she has a bad sensor and it's putting out some inference whata' you think Tuce  ???

Tom j.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 12:09:29 AM by tom j »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.