Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Palm Pre' and iwatchmobile pro  (Read 7662 times)

geeforce

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Palm Pre' and iwatchmobile pro
« on: November 14, 2010, 12:25:20 AM »

I am a palm pre' user and have downloaded the iwatchmobile pro to my laptop. When the iwatchmobile pro came out i bought it and i got the server link. I have had a lot of trouble trying to get it to work until i found my problem. Maybe it will work for you. Iwatchmobile pro requires 3G network connection. The problem i have seen is i will have a full row of bars but it didn't mean i had a good internet connetion. On the pre' when you are in a good connetion EV, 1x etc will be seen next to the signal bars. That's when i was able to connect to the x10 server. I'm sure of it now because i have been testing the theory all day in different location. Just with full bars i would get 500 error but when i had EV beside it i connected everytime. Roaming appears to work best as long as you have data roaming enabled. i hope this will help everyone. It works.

geeforce

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Re: Palm Pre' and iwatchmobile pro
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 12:24:37 AM »

Dear readers of this thread. I worked with this software in this method for a few weeks, but it stopped working for what ever reason. I continued working on portforwarding and got it to work everytime even with low signal strength. this is the link to how i got it to work everytime i used it. http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=22112.0. It's really not that hard. You may have to talk to different componet manufacturers through the phones or through their forums. It is worth it. I'm now ready to purchase more cameras. I do have to add that being able to controll your house from somewhere else is cool.

X10 Dev

• Helpful Post Rating: 19
Re: Palm Pre' and iwatchmobile pro
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 07:09:50 PM »

Dear readers of this thread. I worked with this software in this method for a few weeks, but it stopped working for what ever reason. I continued working on portforwarding and got it to work everytime even with low signal strength. this is the link to how i got it to work everytime i used it. http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=22112.0. It's really not that hard. You may have to talk to different componet manufacturers through the phones or through their forums. It is worth it. I'm now ready to purchase more cameras. I do have to add that being able to controll your house from somewhere else is cool.

Thanks for posting an update.   >!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.