Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: whole house audio with I tunes library included  (Read 2499 times)

kenrad

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
whole house audio with I tunes library included
« on: July 22, 2011, 11:07:49 PM »

I have the audio system run thru out my whole house and recently added x10 commander from melloware I am big in controlling my automation from my android phone.  I recently added remote for I tunes from Hyperfine it allows me to view and select any songs stored in my itunes library the same as if I was sitting at the computer I have I have the sound system runnig on two house recievers I have incorporated daves baby monitor mic set up with bvc as well as another as a second set up to actually hear the baby from any room in the house as opposed to carrying a baby monitor with you.  I trigger my speaker out puts with universal modules to select the rooms or out door speakers that I want.  Thanks to guys like Davex10, Tuicemen, Knightrider, and melloware, I have designed a very extensive automation system. 

Here is the link to the new itunes remote android app I found http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/default.aspx

Thanks
Kenrad >!

Knightrider

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 62
  • I love my WM100!
    • This Automated House
Re: whole house audio with I tunes library included
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 12:15:57 AM »

No kenrad, thank you.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:18:01 AM by Knightrider »
Remote control is cool,

but automation rules!

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: whole house audio with I tunes library included
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 09:45:28 PM »

Thanks to guys like Davex10, Tuicemen, Knightrider, and melloware, I have designed a very extensive automation system. 

Thank you for including my name in the same list as Tuicemen, Knightrider, and melloware. Your setup sounds awesome!
Home Automation is an always changing technology

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.