Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: trouble with modules and remotes  (Read 1747 times)

Tennek

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
trouble with modules and remotes
« on: April 30, 2011, 11:36:25 AM »

Not sure if this is a software or hardware issue. I had a fan on a appliance module and it worked fine. We recently had a power failure and I also upgraded to a newer version of AHP and had to reprogram the timers and macros. I experienced a problem with the upgrade and found the solution in the forums after I deleted the folder, that's why I had to reprogram everything. I have had this system installed for 5 to 8 years.
Since then neither of my HR12a will work with any of the modules that worked before. When I connect to the CM15a interface you will see the switch turn on and off but there is no click as you would get from using the switch from the computer. When I operate the module from the computer it will come on and go off.
I am also having problems with a previous working appliance module and have tried several different modules with no results. If I move the fan to a different area it will work; unfortunately that is not in the area I want to run the house hold fan.
Thanks for any replies

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: trouble with modules and remotes
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 12:45:02 PM »

Tools tab.
Hardware Configuration.
Tranceived House Codes. If it is Auto or None. Try Specific and pick the House Codes you are using.
I found Auto didn't always work correctly and used specific and checked all sixteen house codes.  ;D

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.